A Weekend for the Birds

So... last week Jeff and I went on a lovely sunset walk. We found a cute, old park nestled in the Avenues with a beautiful view of the city. While exploring we looked up and there was an owl sitting on top of a light pole. I have never seen an owl that close. It was so pretty!!! And so fun to see because lately I have been in love with all things owl. My youngest sister Emma has felt the same way about the owls so this weekend while I was in Oakley, Emma and I did a little crafting....

This is what we came up with

We just cut out pieces of felt and hot glued them together, then added some stitching for looks. The hot glue worked surprisingly well on the felt. I didn't get a picture of Emma's so I will try to remember next time I see her and add it, because she had a fun color scheme. Not sure what to do with it, but it sure is cute!

We also made the Bird on a Wire artwork from Sweet Verbena, one of the cutest blogs I've found.

Here is mine.

It was fun creating with you Emma! We shall see what next weekend brings. I'm thinking mushrooms perhaps...

Comments

Popular Posts