Hello again

I've had some nudgings to post more on my blog. It's been over a year! I will try to document more of our lives. I've never been one for writing a lot of words so most of what I usually post is pictures. Maybe I'll try to share more of my words/thoughts/feelings moving forward.


Since I last posted there have been a lot of changes in our family. J finished his degree and started his dream job. I started a new job close to home. We moved out of the small apartment at my parents into our own home that we built just a couple miles away. F has grown into a smart, talkative little boy and we are expecting our second boy next month! Oh, and we became a dog family. We love our energetic, smart German Shepherd, Exie.

I wanted to share some pictures of baby Emmett's nursery. The nesting is in full swing!






We are all so excited to welcome another little human into our family. 


animal prints: Wallfry Etsy shop
crib mobile: handmade by me
woven wall hanging: handmade by my dear friend Honest Blonde Mom

Comments

Popular Posts