so long summer...

Of course I'm well behind on posting. It's been a wonderful summer and we look forward to the new season and activities of fall. Here's a recap of our summer trips with a load of pictures...

The last couple weeks of July we drove to Oregon. Our first stop was Ashland where my dad grew up. We got to go to my favorite park in the whole wide world where I used to run around with my sisters and feed the ducks. 



Jeff and Finn got to meet my Aunt Sandy and Uncle Joe.

We went to historic Jacksonville and walked around the shops. 


Of course with 90 degree weather Finn got to spend some time in the water.

Next we drove to the coast, starting out in Bandon. 


Then Bastendorff Beach. 


And Sunset Bay. 

We stopped at the world's largest sea lion cave. 


And found a starfish at Seals Rocks State Park. 

We spent lots of time walking around the docks of Newport and eating LOTS of seafood. Oh, and ice cream. 


We ended at Beverly Beach state park where we met my parents and youngest sister for a night. 

On the way home we stopped to see the Tillamook cheese factory. 


And visited my cousin Karen. 

Lastly we spent the night in Pendleton with Uncle Jim and Aunt Mary before making the last big push to get home. So much fun to see such beautiful country and see family!

In August Finn and I went to Stanley, ID with my family. Jeff stayed home for work and school (and his deer hunt that started that weekend). 

Finn caught mid-sneeze. 








Can't have a beach day without a little cousin rivalry. 

Finn got to spend lots of quality time with his Aunt Abby. 



Over Labor Day we went to Yellowstone with our good friends. It  was a warm, freezing, rainy, exciting trip!

The beautiful Tetons!











xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts